Wholly owned subsidiary of Orbis Technologies, Inc
RSI Content Solutions India Pvt. Ltd., a fully owned subsidiary of US based company, Orbis Technologies, Inc. provides Content Management Systems products, platforms and custom software development services and consulting support to companies around the world. RSI has helped over 250 global organizations implement appropriate content management solutions.
RSI is looking for a Courseware Developer, to develop engaging eLearning courseware to be used by a variety of audiences to support clients’ products, systems, and soft skill needs.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Independently develop eLearning courses from course outlines and storyboards.
· Utilize multimedia, new technology, and authoring tools (Articulate Studio 360) to develop course content.
· Interact with other project teams to ensure consistency of deliverables.
· Implement improvements into eLearning courses from client feedback, initial training classes or pilot study.
· Provide project status on a regular basis.
· Identify changes of scope and bring to the Project Manager.
This position works under the general direction of a Project Manager. Project-specific direction provided by an Instructional Designer. Most of time spent working independently or in project teams. Specific day to day issues may be brought to the attention of the Project Manager.
The job requires focus and attention to detail. Courseware Developer must have a thorough understanding of the authoring tool and ensure the course reflects all details of the storyboard accurately.
This position will work independently and in teams. The Courseware Developer will have little decision-making responsibility and is expected to follow direction of the Project Manager and design decisions of the Instructional Designer communicated in the course outlines and storyboards.
Frequent sitting, close vision and keyboarding. Some travel may be required as determined by the project requirements.
Mandatory Requirements & Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree with 2 years of experience.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
· Articulate Studio 360 (Storyline and Rise) proficiency required
· Microsoft Office proficiency required
· Experience using a variety of software to develop blended learning and multimedia training projects
· Basic digital image editing proficiency preferred
· Ability to understand/interpret storyboards and scripts
· Strong attention to the use of standards and specifications for courseware (e.g. style guide)
· Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface, and the finished product
· Commitment to external customer expectations
· Demonstrate effective skill in listening, planning, collaborating, communicating and delivering projects
· Ability to work effectively with subject matter experts to conduct research and resolve issues
This position reports to Managing Director RSI
This is a full-time, on-site, exempt position with hours of operations from Monday to Friday, between 9:30am to 6pm.
Onsite, (Chennai office address) RSI Content Solution India Pvt Ltd,
Purva Primus, 9th Floor,
No 236, Okhiyampettai, Old Mahabalipuram Rd,
Pin code – 600097.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com