Wholly owned subsidiary of Orbis Technologies, Inc
- RSI Content Solutions India Pvt. Ltd., a fully owned subsidiary of US based company, Orbis Technologies, Inc. provides Content Management Systems products, platforms and custom software development services and consulting support to companies around the world. RSI has helped over 250 global organizations implement appropriate content management solutions.
- RSI is looking for a Full-Stack Software Developer, to support the ongoing Enterprise Content Management product development and professional services team to assist clients in the integration of Orbis products into their environment. The developer will support the integration of content, data sources, data services and applications with Orbis products and services. The candidate should possess strong leadership and technical skills to report the status of the project to the clients and to company executive management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hands on experience in Software development includes:
- Core Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, JSP, Struts, JSF, and JSON
- Experience in working with any of the technologies like Big Data, Hadoop, Accumulo, MarkLogic, MapReduce, SQL, noSQL and XML databases, etc.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience developing and deploying applications to the cloud platforms like AWS & Azure.
- Experience in Java code profiling and performance testing.
- Ability to work as an individual and team.
- Must be familiar with Integrated Development Environments (Eclipse or Visual Studio).
- Ability to work well with others and work calmly under deadlines.
- Exposure to Business Process Management software (e.g. Activiti, jBPM or Bonitasoft).
- Knowledge in DITA framework, noSQL added advantage
- Experience developing Web Services, programming with object oriented
- Experience using modern software configuration management tools in an automated build environment such as Artifactory, Jenkins, or Git.
- Experience developing technical designs for application development
- Proficiency in troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
- Results-oriented, a practical and creative problem solver
- Strong proficiency in Java, Linux and Unix
- Strong communication skills
Mandatory Requirements & Qualifications:
- Education – Bachelor’s in computer science or equivalent
- Minimum of 6 years of experience
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Exposure to semantic technologies, Semantic Web (Web 3.0) concepts and technologies; strong working knowledge of Resource Description Framework (RDF), Web Ontology Language (OWL), and/or similar standards.
- Experience with Alfresco Content Services
- Please note, this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time, with or without notice.
- Technical Manager – RSI India.
- 40 to 60% of the time
This is a full-time, on-site, exempt position with hours of operations from Monday to Friday, between 9:30am to 6pm.
RSI Content Solution India Pvt Ltd,
Purva Primus, 9th Floor,
No 236, Okhiyampettai, Old Mahabalipuram Rd,
Pin code – 600097.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com