Wholly owned subsidiary of Orbis Technologies, Inc
RSI Content Solutions India Pvt. Ltd., a fully owned subsidiary of US based company, Orbis Technologies, Inc. provides Content Management Systems products, platforms and custom software development services and consulting support to companies around the world. RSI has helped over 250 global organizations implement appropriate content management solutions.
RSI is looking for a Software Technical Writer, to develop documentation and courseware required to support our clients’ products, processes and software applications.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Good interpersonal and general business communication skills
· Able to work independently and as part of a team
· Demonstrated successfully by working at an environment driven by budget, scope and deadlines across multiple clients/projects
· Experience with researching and gathering relevant technical data from subject matter experts such as engineers, developers and programmers as well as from internal documents
· 5 years of experience required in MadCap Flare, html, CSS, MS Word, and Adobe Acrobat Professional.
Mandatory Requirements & Qualifications:
· Education – Bachelor’s degree in technical writing, journalism, communications or related field.
· 7-10 years experience in software technical writing with technical writing as primary job function.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
· Experience using InDesign, Photo Shop, Adobe Illustrator, MS Visio
This position reports to Managing Director RSI
This is a full-time, on-site, exempt position with hours of operations from Monday to Friday, between 9:30am to 6pm.
Onsite, (Chennai office address)
RSI Content Solution India Pvt Ltd,
Purva Primus, 9th Floor,
No 236, Okhiyampettai, Old Mahabalipuram Rd,
Pin code – 600097
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org