Wholly owned subsidiary of Orbis Technologies, Inc
RSI Content Solutions India Pvt. Ltd., a fully owned subsidiary of US based company, Orbis Technologies, Inc. provides Content Management Systems products, platforms and custom software development services and consulting support to companies around the world. RSI has helped over 250 global organizations implement appropriate content management solutions.
RSI is looking for a Technical Illustrator, to support a diverse set of client communication needs! We develop documentation and courseware required to support our clients’ products, processes and software applications. This focus and our staff of professional writers, illustrators, instructional designers, and project managers is why we have a track record of partnering with our clients for the long term.
Our goal is to remain at the forefront of our industry by offering high-quality services backed by the industry’s most experienced staff.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong technical illustration background, developing a variety of graphic types to support operation, maintenance, repair and user/installation manuals for a wide variety of industrial and consumer products.
- Experience creating product illustrations, working with mechanical/engineering drawings and modifying existing graphics.
- Considerable experience with tools such as Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat.
- Previous experience working with layout and graphic design is a plus
Mandatory Requirements & Qualifications:
- 5+ years’ experience in technical illustration
- Minimum Associates degree, Bachelor’s preferred
- Experience developing a variety of simple and complex illustrations for different types of documentation
- Ability to interpret product information and convey it within an illustration to provide clear, concise instruction or the end user
- Excellent interpersonal and general business communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Organized and attention to detail
- Proven success working and prioritizing in an environment that is driven by budget, scope and deadlines across multiple clients/projects
- Proven success interacting with multiple clients, subject matter experts and project managers
- Must have expertise using the following applications (2+ years required for all): Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat Professional, and MS Word
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of the following software: Adobe FrameMaker, ISO Draw or CAD
- Design/layout experience
This position reports to Managing Director, India.
This is a full-time, on-site, exempt position with hours of operations from Monday to Friday, between 9:30am to 6pm.
RSI Content Solution India Pvt Ltd,
Purva Primus, 9th Floor,
No 236, Okhiyampettai, Old Mahabalipuram Rd,
Pin code – 600097.
To apply for this job please visit rsicms..