Wholly owned subsidiary of Orbis Technologies, Inc
RSI Content Solutions., a fully owned subsidiary of US based company, Orbis Technologies, Inc. provides Content Management Systems products, platforms and custom software development services and consulting support to companies around the world. RSI has helped over 250 global organizations implement appropriate content management solutions.
As the fastest growing organization of today, RSI gives you great growth prospects, opportunity to work with brilliant minds and a diverse range of high-profile clients, as well as an ideal work-life balance. We constantly strive and focus on expanding and growing our business with a young and energetic team who is willing to join hands with our growth. RSI fosters a happy and open culture where every individual is respected and cared for. You’ll find a positive, passionate and fun filled work culture.
RSI is seeking for Technical Manager – SQA, to lead our global software QA team. We’re looking for a software QA leader with experience developing strategies and roadmaps for transformation to a continuous delivery environment to improve the time to market and the quality of products Orbis provides.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise, manage and mentor our QA teams in Chennai and the US (Annapolis and Audubon) in an Agile execution environment.
- Create a unified global team that focuses on high quality and makes optimal use of all our locations.
- Devise and implement strategies to improve testing processes and procedures (heavy CI focus).
- Design test strategies and plans based upon functional and design specifications. Teach others to do so.
- Drive technology and testing strategy in QA for automated regression.
- Define and automate collection and reporting of metrics that matter in driving increased quality.
- Work closely with U.S. Leadership, Product Managers, Project managers and delivery teams.
- Travel to the U.S. is required quarterly
- Manage the cost, schedule and performance of the software quality team.
- Work with leadership on the technical vision and roadmap for software quality assurance
- Systematically use data to track product performance, demonstrate impact, and drive decision making.
- Help improve the processes within the product and professional services team.
- Provide guidance and support for day-to-day software quality operations.
- Mentor software quality team members.
Skills and Competencies
The ideal candidate is someone who’s deeply technical with advanced knowledge of agile and continuous delivery frameworks and is comfortable with managing through metrics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, MIS, or an Engineering discipline.
- 8+ years QA experience. Candidates with development backgrounds will have that experience considered.
- 4+ years’ working in an Agile development environment and utilizing automation frameworks.
- 4+ years’ experience working with and managing resources at remote sites.
- 3+ years’ direct experience performing QA on a Web, SaaS or Cloud platform.
- Experience with iterative\regular release schedules (weeks not months) is required and experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery is highly preferable.
- Experience with driving down manual regression testing and driving up automated regression.
- System-level testing experience (i.e. unit, functional, integration, system load and performance testing). Ability to oversee an overall QA strategy that utilizes quality gates throughout SDLC.
- Strong written and oral communication, interpersonal, collaboration, leadership and organizational skills.
This position reports to Managing Director – RSI
Work Hours & Location:
This is a full-time position with hours of operations from Monday to Friday, between 9:30am to 6pm.
RSI Content Solution India Pvt Ltd,
Purva Primus, 9th Floor,
No 236, Okhiyampettai, Old Mahabalipuram Rd,
Pin code – 600097.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org