Wholly owned subsidiary of Orbis Technologies, Inc
RSI Content Solutions India Pvt. Ltd., a fully owned subsidiary of US-based company, Orbis Technologies, Inc. provides Content Management Systems products, platforms, and custom software development services and consulting support to companies around the world. RSI has helped over 250 global organizations implement appropriate content management solutions.
RSI is looking for a Senior Frontend Developer-UI/UX, to support the ongoing Enterprise Content Management product development. The candidate will support the development of User Experience (UX) design for Orbis’s products covering all aspects of User Experience and User Interface (UI). The role is responsible for leadership support, execution, and achieving organizational objectives in terms of UI/UX. The candidate will also collaborate with the technical leads on the product architecture and implementation design.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain and enhance the product user interface.
- Provide guidance and leadership to other engineers and team members.
- Implement code, prioritizing clean design, scalability, modularity, and componentization.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and information architectures.
- Collaborate with the quality team with the goal of reducing correction cycles.
- Contribute to and maintain a style guide as new components are designed.
- Ensure adherence to accessibility requirements.
- Keep up to date with general UI trends, best practices, design principles, and toolsets.
- Communicate/demonstrate the value and rationale of UX decisions to stakeholders.
- Partner with users, clients, product managers, and software developers to define requirements, user workflows, and UI mockups.
- Interface with senior company leadership and a talented team of software engineers that work on advanced next-generation data services.
- Be able to understand customer requirements and translate them into relevant UX features.
Mandatory Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Web Development, Human-Computer Interaction, Mobile Computing, Graphic Design, Software Engineering, or a related field of study.
- At least 10 years of experience in UI/UX Design, and Information Architecture.
- Expertise in frontend technologies and frameworks, such as Angular, and Ember.js with a minimum of 3 years experience.
- Expertise in designing enterprise products and complex business logic.
- A portfolio that demonstrates strength in visual design and experience designing modern, usable interactions and UIs, highlighting your process and design solutions.
- Experience with mobile-first experiences and design systems, with a demonstrated ability to think through end-to-end solutions with a strong user-centered approach.
- Experience and interest in localizing products for multiple international markets.
- Skilled in interaction and visual design with the ability to continually improve quality across our products and user experiences.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in both generative and evaluative UX.
- Ability to parse and manipulate XML and JSON.
- Experience with source code repository Git or SVN.
- Familiar with UI design patterns.
- In-depth knowledge of web applications, architecture, and REST APIs.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to work independently and multitask in an agile environment.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Design/Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology.
- Experience in designing and implanting UI/UX for multi-platform applications
- Good strategic thinking skills
Technical Manager, RSI India.
This is a full-time position with hours of operations from Monday to Friday, between 9:30 am to 6 pm.
RSI Content Solution India Pvt Ltd
Purva Primus, 9th Floor,
No 236, Okhiyampettai, Old Mahabalipuram Rd,
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com