Wholly owned subsidiary of Orbis Technologies, Inc
- RSI Content Solutions India Pvt. Ltd., a fully owned subsidiary of US based company, Orbis Technologies, Inc. provides Content Management Systems products, platforms and custom software development services and consulting support to companies around the world. RSI has helped over 250 global organizations implement appropriate content management solutions.
- RSI is looking for a Mark Logic Developer, to develop, support and manage MarkLogic and our Content Management System, RSuite. This includes the maintenance, extension and tuning of the MarkLogic database as well as supporting and extending RSuite per requirements for publishing and content creation workflows.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and Support MarkLogic and RSuite – CMS environment: coordinating upgrades, patches, troubleshooting, etc.
- Update, create and implement features, functionality, back end processing and workflows in the RSuite system, per pre-defined business requirements.
- Support metadata and content integration with disparate internal, global systems.
- Monitoring and tuning of the MarkLogic environment to achieve optimal performance.
- Future application development on top of the MarkLogic infrastructure.
Mandatory Requirements & Qualifications:
- 8+ years of experience as a software developer or system administrator
- Education – Bachelor’s in computer science or equivalent.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong MarkLogic (v8 and above) development including XPath, XQuery and Core Java / J2EE
- Developing Web services (SOAP and RESTful) interactions with MarkLogic server
- Ability to work independently, with a strong focus on problem solving and identification of systemic issues that can lead to an optimized process or workflow
- Hands on experience in XCC (MarkLogic proprietary middleware) and MarkLogic Content Processing Framework (MLCP).
- JBoss Developer Studio (or Eclipse based IDE), JBoss Enterprise Application Server
- Hands on experience with MarkLogic Server or any No SQL database is a plus
- Experience in JBoss SOA-P (v4 or v5) and XML development skills: XSD and XSLT is a must (Hands on experience on XSLTs, DTD, XSDs.) is an added advantage
- Experience in Agile development methodology
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and willingness to help resolve a wide range of issues
- Ability to work with various size teams across the organization.
- Technical Manager – RSI India
- 60 to 80% of the time
- This is a full-time, on-site, exempt position with hours of operations from Monday to Friday, between 9:30am to 6pm.
RSI Content Solution India Pvt Ltd,
Purva Primus, 9th Floor,
No 236, Okhiyampettai, Old Mahabalipuram Rd,
Pin code – 600097.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org