Wholly owned subsidiary of Orbis Technologies, Inc
RSI Content Solutions., a fully owned subsidiary of US based company, Orbis Technologies, Inc. provides Content Management Systems products, platforms and custom software development services and consulting support to companies around the world. RSI has helped over 250 global organizations implement appropriate content management solutions.
As the fastest growing organization of today, RSI gives you great growth prospects, opportunity to work with brilliant minds and a diverse range of high-profile clients, as well as an ideal work-life balance. We constantly strive and focus on expanding and growing our business with a young and energetic team who is willing to join hands with our growth. RSI fosters a happy and open culture where every individual is respected and cared for. You’ll find a positive, passionate and fun filled work culture.
RSI is looking for a Senior Software Engineer, to create information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces that effectively support the client’s business requirements and needs.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Researching, analyzing, designing, proposing, and delivering solutions that are appropriate for the business and technology strategies.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers
- Undertake the product development and related activities as per the assignments from time to time from the tech lead and keeping technologically updated by learning new technologies, platforms, and software toolkits
Mandatory Requirements & Qualifications:
- Education – At a minimum, require a Bachelor’s in Computer Science.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be a multitasker
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
Technically certified in any of the below would be an added advantage;
- Core Java, J2EE, Spring and Hibernate on all OS platforms, Knowledge in Web Application development and REST APIs
- Experience with modern build and code management tools (Jenkins, Artifactory, Gradle, and/or Maven Git) and experience popular IDEs (NetBeans, Eclipse, Visual Studio Code).
- Experience in working with any of the databases. NoSQL database knowledge is recommended
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience in Java code profiling and performance testing.
- Ability to work as an individual and team and follow deadlines.
- Exposure to Business Process Management software (e.g. Activiti, jBPM).
- Knowledge in XML related technologies like XML, XSL, XSD, DTD, XQuery etc. Knowledge in DITA is recommended
Please note, this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time, with or without notice.
Technical Manager – RSI India
This is a full-time, exempt position with hours of operations from Monday to Friday, between 9:30am to 6pm.
RSI Content Solution India Pvt Ltd,
Purva Primus, 9th Floor,
No 236, Okhiyampettai, Old Mahabalipuram Rd,
Pin code – 600097.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com